Ignite meets in several different groups throughout the week - everyone is very welcome to come! To find out more , our children's leader
- IGNITE KIDS: our monthly children's event for all primary school children, which generally runs on the second Friday of each month 7-8:30pm. Free, fun, loud, and often messy, but throughout this chaos the children learn about Christianity in an age appropriate non-threatening way. Why not check out our Manikin Challenge by clicking this link.
- IGNITE EXTRA: our weekly children's group for all primary school children, which takes place every Friday except the 2nd Friday when Ignite Kids is on.
- IGNITE SUNDAY: our weekly Sunday morning club for children. Each week during the service the children go to their own area to learn about Christianity in a child friendly environment.
- IGNITE LIFEGROUP: our weekly discipleship group for KS2 children who meet together and study the Bible as well as play games and eat cookies and drink hot chocolate, with marshmallows of course. We have one group which has been running a few years now and due to its success we now have a second group. Both of these group are seeing children develop their own personal faith in amazing ways. We've recently taken these children away for an overnight trip - this was lot's of fun with some very tired boys and girls returning home. Why not have a look at the videos below for the videos from this year and last years trip and see what we got up to.
- IGNITE TOTS: our weekly toddler group, which runs every Thursday morning 9:30 - 11:00am during term time. Here's a picture of two of the boys who graduated this year!
LIFEGroup Away Day - 2017
Cell Group Away Day 2016
Here's some photo's from Ignite Kids! It was loads of fun playing lots of games and learning about Jonah, We think we may have broken our record for Gaint Bausack too!