Prayer is a two-way conversation with God: It's how we get to know Him better and it's key to everything that happens at New Life. There are lots of opportunities to pray together and also to be prayed for.
How can we pray? We believe God answers prayer and would love to pray for you. If you would like prayer, please click here.
Prayer Ministry Team: A trained team is available every Sunday morning to pray with anyone who would like to seek the Lord in prayer - as a response to the Lord, for personal requests and needs, or simply to say thank you or come for a blessing from the Lord.
New season prayer: twice a year, we set aside time as a church to seek the Lord as individuals and as a church at the start of a new season:
- Annual Week of Prayer and Fasting: every January, with evening prayer meetings.
- Half week of Prayer and Fasting: every September, with evening prayer meetings.
There are many regular and weekly opportunities to pray together as church family: come and join us and do also let us know how we can pray for you.
- Sunday morning at 10-10.15 am in Ravens
- Monday 10-11.30 am Praying Parents (contact office for venue)
- Monday 7 - 8pm in the main hall
- Friday 10 - 11 am in the foyer
- Every morning 9-9.30 am staff devotions.
- Connect3 groups and huddles: single-sex groups of three or so who meet to support each other in prayer on a regular basis.